As a single mom myself I know the importance of indulging in some sort of activity solo, or at least minus your kid/s. Don’t get me wrong being a mom is the most rewarding job but you constantly have the huge responsibility of managing kids, weighing over your head while in ‘mom mode’. Engaging in at lease 1 of the below activities weekly will help preserve your identity and happiness.
1. Indulge in a bubble bath
2. Read a good self help book/ or book of your choice
3. Purchase yourself a new beauty item, pair of shoes, or out fit.
4. Go to the beauty salon
5. Go out on a date (with your husband, fiance, boyfriend or friend)
6. Hang out with your friends, and perhaps have a drink (let your hair down!
7. Attend an event i.e. a concert, fashion show, a launch party or etc
8. Take a trip to the spa
9. Get a mani, pedi and try a new color!
10. Take class i.e. a yoga class, an art class, a college course, a sewing class, and makeup class, or etc.
11. Indulge in a good meal alone so you can enjoy without your kids asking for a bite